Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Crawlers- Cars

Today's Crawlers group was so much better than last week. We had almost same number of children and pretty much the same children that were here last week- two new friends joined us today.  I changed my approach and used the same books I used with our Baby Bloomers except I added The Seals on the Bus by Lenny Hort. 

2289270327338063950

I used the same song "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Hop Like a Bunny"- the kids weren't to interested on hoping like bunnies or jumping like frogs.

We did several rounds of Wiggle, Wiggle; Open Shut Them, and Touch Your Nose. And of course had our bubbles out while we sang our Goodbye song.

All in all it was a much better class than last weeks. I think the shorter books and the content that lend itself to active participation- we all say Beep-Beep is the way to go with this active group.