This week’s recon mission is to think of 10 scenes you would like to experience from a book, after thinking about I realize that there is a theme to my desires- time travel, magic powers, & love. Here are my top ten….
- To travel in time and visit other libraries like the lybrarians
- To be Hermione Granger and figure how to perform magic & spells
- To be Rosie in the moment they meet each other at the top of their apartment building and realize they have found a soul mate from Herman & Rosie
- To be Samantha Sutton and explore the Peruvian temple caves of Chavin de Huantar from Samantha Sutton and the Labyrinth of Lies
- to be Andi and experience the thrill of uncovering a lost relative and figure what happened to her from Andi Unexpected
- to be Alina and summon light to defeat the Shadow Fold from Shadow & Bone
- to be Lulu and lose myself in the street of Paris with Willem De Ruiter from Just One Day
- to be found by Willem De Ruiter a year later from Just One Year
- to be a part of a clan that can transform into wolves like Brid from Hold Me Closer, Necromancer
- to have the ability to change memories and dreams like Cassel from White Cat
What would be yours?