Monday, April 14, 2014

Totally Tots- Ducks

I am almost a week behind with this post but last week was a blurb of activity with four new programs and weekend duty. Our Totally Tots were back on full swing and brought some new friends. We had a lot of fun reading Eric Carle Ten Little Rubber Ducks, on my library's copy the final duck "squeaks" for you when you press it. The kids love doing that.  We also read
364063 8577151270561

We used some of the props from our Crawlers class ( hand glove with 5 little ducks) and we danced to new songs with lots of movement.   And our bubble machine made an appearance too!

This session I am doing two rounds of Totally Tots, one on Wednesdays and one on Thursdays, because I found my original Wednesday time conflicts with a park district program and some of my families weren't able to come to the Library.  I only had a few kids on Thrusday but it turned out to be a great experience.