Thursday, September 10, 2015

Baby Bloomers- Library Time

This is our first week of Storytime for this fall, and today was my first day back with my little babies! I love all my groups, but these babies have a sweet spot in my heart. I don't know what it is about babies but they always get me.  I love to see that first spark of excitement when I read to them, the little one that wants to grab the book, that squeals with joy, the ones that laugh out loud with the stories and funny animals sounds.  There is no better way to start your day that to read to a baby.  This week we read:

17870874  58944173654

Leo Loves Baby Time by Anna McQuinn
Read to Your Bunny by Rosemary Wells
Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy! by Sandra Boynton 
               
Opening Song-The More We Get Together
The more we get together,
Together, together.
The more we get together,
The happier we’ll be.
Because your friends are my friends,
And my friends are your friends.
The more we get together,
The happier we’ll be.

Wiggles
A wiggle, wiggle here
A wiggle, wiggle there.
Wiggle your hands up in the air
Wiggle our shoulders and wiggle your hips,
Wiggle your knees and move your lips,
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
And wiggle and bend
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle,
And this is the end!

Nursery Rhyme: Smiling Girls, Rosy Boys
Hand Motion rhyme: This Is Big
This Is Big
This is big big big 
This is small small small
This is short short short
This is tall tall tall 
This is fast fast fast
This is slow slow slow
This is yes yes yes
This is no no no

Two Little Eyes to Look Around
Two little eyes to look around
Two little ears to hear a sound
One little nose to smell what’s sweet
One little mouth that likes to eat!


Bubble Time

Goodbye song- We Wave Goodbye Like This