Thursday, April 23, 2015

Crawlers & Totally Tots- Crayons

Our theme last week was Crayons & Colors and we had so much fun with these books. 

We read
The Craywon by Simon Rickerty
Monsters Love Colors by Mike Austin
My Crayons Talk by Patricia Hubbard


18689782147588031967767  




Opening Song
Wiggles

Nursery Rhyme: Chook, Chook, Chook

We listened to:
If You Are Happy and You Know It from Music from the Complete Book of Songs, Poems & Fingerplays.
Run Baby Run from More Please! Love this songs- 3 minutes of action.
Bubbles from Feel the Music

Rhyme: Crayon Box
One big crayon, two big crayons,
Three big crayons, four big crayons,
Five big crayons, six big crayons,
Seven, eight big crayons.
Red one, yellow one, blue one, green one,
Orange one, purple one, black and brown ones,
Many colors of the rainbow
In my crayon box.

Four Little Crayons- I made crayons in different colors to use in our flannel board.
Four little crayons I did see.
I picked one, then there were three.
Three little crayons, pretty and new.
I picked another, then there were two.
Two little crayons out by the paper.
I picked one more, then there was one.
One little crayons left by the paper.
I picked it and draw away.

Rhyme: If You Are Happy and You Know It
If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands
If you’re surprised and you know it say Oh my
If you’re sad and you know if rub your eyes
If you’re scared and you know it shiver and shake
If you’re sleepy and you know it close your eyes
If you are angry and you know it stomp your feet
If you are happy and you know it clap your hands

Bubble Time
Goodbye song-  We Wave Goodbye Like This