Monday, June 22, 2015

Baby oh Baby


Today was a really special class, my dept. head's grandson is visiting and showed up this morning. He is adorable.  Truly, all my babies are the most fun group to be with on a Monday morning or any other morning of the week. We played with our scarves, we shake our musical instruments to see what we could hear, and we tickle our bellybuttons until we all giggle.  So much fun to start the week. We read


865373194901912383247 

We've All Got Bellybuttons! by David Martin
Look at the Baby by Kelly Johnson
What Can I Hear? by Annie Kubler



Opening Song-The More We Get Together
Wiggles

Songs:
Baby Grows from Toddlers on Parade
Bubbles from Feel the Music

Nursery Rhyme: Hickory Dickory Dock

This Little Train
This little train ran up the track (walk fingers up baby’s arm or leg)
It went Choo! Choo! (tap baby’s nose)
And then it ran back (walk fingers back down baby’s arm)
The other little train ran up the track
It went Choo! Choo!
And then it ran back.
Credit:
Read Sing Play

Icka Bicka Soda Cracker * This is a new rhyme for us and one we will repeat, great for this baby group.
Icka bicka soda cracker, icka bicka boo
Icka bicka soda cracker, up goes you! (lift baby)
Icka bicka soda cracker, icka bicka boo
Icka bicka soda cracker, I love you! (hugs and kisses)
Credit: StoryTime Katie

I Bounce You Here
I bounce you here, I bounce you there
I bounce you, bounce you everywhere
I tickle you here, I tickle you there
I tickle you, tickle you everywhere
I hug you here, I hug you there
I hug you, hug you everywhere
Credit:
Read Sing Play

Bubble Time
Goodbye song-  We Wave Goodbye Like This