Monday, June 8, 2015

Baby Bloomers- Summer Session


This summer we are keeping our Baby Bloomers class going for another seven weeks.  We, as a department, take our storytimes out on the road and visit local parks, but I feel with the babies it is much easier to meet in our storyroom.  All the babies from winter & spring returned today, what a difference a month makes, they are growing so much- some are taking first steps, some are crawling experts- all were smiling.  Best day ever. 

Today we read

2321755632096101316272 

Show Me Happy by Kathryn Allen   Uh-Oh by Rachel Isadora      Baby Says by John Steptoe


Opening Song-The More We Get Together
Wiggles

 Songs:
I've Got Two Hands from Sing It! Say It! Stamp It! Sway It! Vo. 3
Ring Them on the Floor from I Love to Hear Sounds
Oh Children Ring Your Bells from I Love to Hear Sounds

Nursery Rhyme: Hickory Dickory Dock

This Is Big
This Is Big
This is big big big 
This is small small small
This is short short short
This is tall tall tall 
This is fast fast fast
This is slow slow slow
This is yes yes yes
This is no no no

Rock the Baby
Rock the baby, rock the baby, 1-2-3
Watch the baby, watch the baby, smile at me
Bounce the baby, bounce the baby, on your lap
Don’t forget to teach the baby how to clap: clap, clap, clap, clap!
Credit:
Read Sing Play

I Bounce You Here
I bounce you here, I bounce you there
I bounce you, bounce you everywhere
I tickle you here, I tickle you there
I tickle you, tickle you everywhere
I hug you here, I hug you there
I hug you, hug you everywhere
Credit:
Read Sing Play

Bubble Time
Goodbye song-  We Wave Goodbye Like This